Sunday, July 22, 2012

TANNA BANANA IS 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNA BANANA!


It's so hard to believe that one year ago tomorrow this little lady will be 1! I wasn't there when she was born but i wa very excited for her to join our family. I woke up to the news that she was finally here. She is perfect and looks so much like her Momma. Bright blue eyes and chubby little cheaks this girl is BEAUTIFUL!
Ella very happy to be a big sister!

This was the first time i met Daytanna and i knew that i would love her!









I have only been with Daytanna a handful of times and i know this about her so far:
She Looks Like Emmalee
She has the best Cabbage Patch Kid SMILE
She likes most people
She has the brightest BLUE eyes
She has very crazy Hair
she is becoming more adventurous
she loves GREEN BEANS
and I am her FAVORITE aunt (of course)


Tanna Banana i can't believe it has already been 1 year. You are so loved by your entire family, and we constantly miss you and wish you knew us a little better. You are a beautiful girl and i cant wait to get to know you better and see all the great things you will do. You have a big sister who i know will look out for you and become your best friend, like me and your mom used to be. I'm so happy to get to be your auntie. I love all the moments that i get to spend with you and cry EVERY single time i have to leave you guys. I LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!


No comments:

Post a Comment